Moore Room Features
The Moore Room Features (click on the document above for even more information not covered bleow!) :
- Chef Brian Cardwell creates delicious menus with buffet or plated food options, all planned with you beforehand and prepared fresh.
- Large, spacious private bar available for Individual or host bar options with dedicated bartender and your choice of brand offerings.
- Friendly, efficient and professional staff.
- Private bathrooms.
- Modern electronics with Wi-Fi, impressive sound system and Pandora background music.
- Ample space for DJs and bands.
- Big screen TV for presentations, slide shows and/or videos.
- Patio access with heaters and bar height tables and chairs for your party’s exclusive use if requested.
- Plenty of parking on premises.
- Easy handicap access…no steps!
- Linens – bring your own table cloths and napkins or we can coordinate for you.
- Decorations – as you like (but please no confetti-style adornments).
- No room charge – food and beverage minimums required.
Cash Bar – guests pay cash or run checks as they order. Tax will be added.
~~~ OR ~~~
Host Bar – host pays for all alcoholic beverages ordered by their guests on one check.
Bar service typically runs until 30 minutes before the end of the event. All Maryland state laws are in place in the Moore Room, even when the Party is considered “Private”. Any guest or host not in compliance with normal SOP of Kelsey’s Restaurant liquor service will be asked to comply. Any fee or minimum will be applied, with no recourse, if compliance does not occur.
The Moore Room is designed best for buffet style events. However, if you prefer a plated menu, we certainly will make accommodations, but will require a pre-order for your group. Current menus are available for review. Food pricing and availability are subject to changes due to market and time fluctuations. Please contact us to have menus sent to you.